Here at Bristol Oaks Country Club we focus on providing you with an incredible experience. In doing so we have over the years developed a set of guidelines and regulations to help keep you and yours happy at the golf course. What follows is a brief description of what we have enlisted here at Bristol Oaks. Thanks so much for playing our golf club!
- Collared shirt required. Jeans allowed.
- Play ready golf, keep pace with the group ahead of you, or allow faster players to play through. We want everyone to enjoy their round.
- All players must check in at the pro-shop.
- Replace divots on the course, repair ball marks on the greens, and rake all traps.
- All beverages must be purchased from the facility.
- USGA rules govern all play with the exception of local rules.
- Proper attire is required at all times. Shirts must stay on. Shirts with collars required. No tank tops.
- No metal spikes allowed.
- Please keep carts on the paths where they are provided. Keep carts at least 30 feet from the greens.
The Driver is Responsible to Follow all Cart Regulations and
is Responsible for Any Damage to Carts.