Here at Bristol Oaks Golf Club we focus on providing you with an incredible experience. In doing so we have over the years developed a set of guidelines and regulations to help keep you and yours happy at the golf course. What follows is a brief description of what we have enlisted here at Bristol Oaks. Thanks so much for playing our golf club!
- Collared shirt required. Jeans allowed.
- Play ready golf, keep pace with the group ahead of you, or allow faster players to play through. We want everyone to enjoy their round.
- All players must check in at the pro-shop.
- Replace divots on the course, repair ball marks on the greens, and rake all traps.
- All beverages must be purchased from the facility.
- USGA rules govern all play with the exception of local rules.
- Proper attire is required at all times. Shirts must stay on. Shirts with collars required. No tank tops.
- No metal spikes allowed.
- Please keep carts on the paths where they are provided. Keep carts at least 30 feet from the greens.